The Wonderful World of Nature: Discover Animals, Insects, Birds, Trees, and More (Hardcover)
Young readers can explore the wonders of the natural world with this beautifully illustrated full-color hardback guide.From marvellous mammals to towering trees, this accessible guide introduces the marvels of nature, with amazing facts and fun activities to try at home. Readers can take a tour of the Amazon rain forest, discover why fireflies glow, find out how to encourage animals into your garden and more in this eye-opening book. Sections include:
- How plants grow from seeds.
- How animals live together in packs and herds.
- The importance of the changing seasons.
- How living creatures adapt to their natural habitats.
- How we can help endangered species. Wonderfully illustrated by the award-winning Iris Deppe, this hardback guide will inspire a life-long interest in the natural world. Perfect for readers aged 4+.
Polly Cheeseman is an experienced writer and editor with a particular interest in science and nature for children. She has worked on a wide variety of publications, including books, annuals, magazines and part-work collections. Iris Deppe is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer based in Berlin. She studied Illustration at University of the Arts in the Netherlands. Her work has featured in a variety of media from album covers to children's books, magazines, and film. She finds inspiration in nature and music.