We are now accepting donations on behalf of Book Fairies!
Book Fairies directly supports hundreds of under-resourced school districts and community-based organizations to improve children’s literacy rates and build a better future. Your upcycled books can make a difference in the lives of underserved people living across Long Island and New York City. Visit their website to learn more.
To donate books, simply bring them here to the shop. Please limit donations to 1 box or bag of books at a time.
We accept book donations on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays.
- Acceptable books include:
- All Age Level Books - Birth Through Adult
- Books Published Within Past 20 Years
- Textbooks Published Within Past 10 Years
- Activity Books - Word Searches, Coloring Books, Etc.
- Cookbooks Published Within Past 10 Years
- Comic Books / Manga
- Please avoid donating:
- Books with Mildew or “Old Book”, Moth Ball, or Cigarette Smoke Smells
- Books With Ripped, Torn or Yellowed Pages
- Self-Published Books
- DVDs & CDs
- Faith Based Books